Top 12 Most Anticipated Books of 2015

15 releasesHello everybody!

Today I am doing a special celebration post!

I am celebrating getting 100 Twitter followers! This is so amazing! *throws confetti*

Thank you to Epic Reads and The Book Bratz for the awesome shout-outs that gave me loads of warm welcomes. I seriously could not have done it without you guys!

Thank you all so much and I appreciate each and every one of you!

I am going to figure out a giveaway soon, but for now I am going to be doing a top 12 most anticipated book releases of 2015!

I don’t know if I will read all of these once they come out, but right now they sound really awesome and I am really excited for them to enter the universe!

Some of these are additions to series. Some of these I have read the first book, others I haven’t started the series yet, but I am going to very soon!

These aren’t really in any specific order, but the ones closest to the top are my “I will buy this the second that it is available” releases. But obviously I am excited for all of these, because out of the hundreds of coming soon books, these are my top twelve!

So without further ado, let’s get this pre-release party started!

1. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith

Expected publication: September 1st 2015 by Poppy

Expected publication: September 1st 2015 by Poppy

I could not be more excited for this book! Jennifer E Smith has very quickly become basically my favorite author, so when I found out that she had a new book coming out (THAT ALREADY HAS A MOVIE DEAL BY THE WAY!!!) I just knew that I wouldn’t be able to contain my excitement! I will be at the bookstore the second they open on this beauty’s release date! I have heard so many people say that this is her best book yet, so that doesn’t make the wait any easier.

2. Magnus Chase: Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by Disney Hyperion Books

Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by Disney Hyperion Books

New Rick Riordan book! RED ALERT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. NEW RICK RIORDAN BOOK!!! I am very excited about this book! After Percy Jackson, however, I don’t know if anything can top his older books. I am also really excited about this book because I am going into it blind, not knowing much about the Norse mythology. But I love Thor and Loki, so….that will be cool! I am very excited to see Rick’s take on them, even if it kills me.

3. Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan

Expected publication: August 18th 2015 by Disney Hyperion Books

Expected publication: August 18th 2015 by Disney Hyperion Books

This is the companion book to Rick’s “Greek Gods”, which came out in august of last year! I really enjoyed the straight up learning about the gods in that book, and Percy’s sarcastic narrative. I can’t wait for more Percy! And I am very interested in the Heroes aspect of the Greek myths. But mostly more Percy… :p

4. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes

Expected publication: December 15th 2015 by Razorbill

Expected publication: December 15th 2015 by Razorbill

I have not read any of the other “Falling Kingdoms” books, but I really want to! They sound like really epic high fantasies. I have also heard that they have a huge and awesome cast of characters. I really like books with a lot to keep track of in them. So even though I still haven’t read the other books, this one comes out in December, so I’ve got time!

5. Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis

Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by Disney Hyperion

Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by Disney Hyperion

This is the second book by the author of “Stitching Snow” I don’t think that these two books are related, story-wise, but I could be wrong. I met the author and she was super nice! She signed my book and gave me an awesome bracelet. Stitching Snow has been near the top of my TBR for a while now and I just need to read it already! Well, here is my motivation! I think that these are going to be really unique and intergalactic. Yay for spaceships and other alien-y, sci-fi-ish shenanigans!

6. Winter by Marissa Meyer

Expected publication: November 10th 2015 by Feiwel and Friends

Expected publication: November 10th 2015 by Feiwel and Friends

The fourth and final book in the Lunar Chronicles is upon us. I have only read “Cinder” (review coming soon-ish) but I really liked it! I am excited to continue on with “Scarlet” and so on. If I like Scarlet more than I liked Cinder, well…then I will be able to tell you if I am still excited for this book. 😉

7. Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by HarperTeen

Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by HarperTeen

As far as I understand, this is a companion/novella collection for the Selection Series by Kiera Cass. {You can read my full thoughts on the Selection here.} I really am looking forward to diving deeper into this world, and really getting the chance to understand some characters that I really didn’t before.

8. Silver in The Blood by Jessica Day George

Expected publication: July 7th 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

Expected publication: July 7th 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

I had the chance to meet Jessica a couple of months ago and she was super nice and funny. I have never read one of her books before, so I thought that this one looked like a good one to start with. This book comes out fairly soon, and I am excited to dive into it blind. I don’t really know much about it, and I want to keep it that way! This book sounds like it will be very different from anything I’ve ever read. And…that cover…

9. Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales

Expected publication: September 15th 2015 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)

Expected publication: September 15th 2015 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)

This. Book. Sounds. So. Amazing. I cannot believe that I have to wait for September for all of these cute contemporaries! I love the concept of the blogger from New York and the girl from elsewhere meeting and (hopefully, yes…I already ship it…) falling in love. I love the feelings for someone you have never met part, too! That is just really sweet, and I think it can resonate with a lot of people. I cannot wait for this book to come out!

10. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch

Expected publication: October 13th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

Expected publication: October 13th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

This is another book that I have not yet started the series. I have really wanted to for a while, though. The concept sounds thrilling and the quotes that I have heard from it are beautiful. The author is very sweet and funny through Twitter and Tumblr, etc., etc. These books just sound really cool so I will definitely be reading these soon!

11. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy

Expected publication: September 15th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

Expected publication: September 15th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

This is a book that I am excited for it to exist whether I read it right away or not. It just sounds really funny and sweet. I think that this book will be very heartfelt and humorous. One of those books that makes you smile and think. Also, there isn’t enough chubby characters in YA. There needs to be more of that, to show that what’s on the inside counts. So I support what this book stands for.

And now last, but certainly not least…

12. Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl

Expected publication: October 13th 2015 by Marvel Press

Expected publication: October 13th 2015 by Marvel Press

I am not sure if this is a novel or a graphic novel or a hybrid of both. But I want it. A marvel book that has Natasha’s backstory…YES PLEASE. I can’t wait for this to be a thing. And then maybe we will get a Hawkeye. That would be awesome! I am just really, really excited for this book! This was a MARVELous idea. Get it…? Yeah, okay. Either way, I’m going to read this!

ALSO! I have another very highly anticipated book, but it is not out until 2016! :

13. Endure by Sara B Larson

Expected publication: January 5th 2016 by Scholastic Press

Expected publication: January 5th 2016 by Scholastic Press

I am so excited for this book! I have read the first book in this trilogy (review coming soon) and I have the second one, so I am really excited for this book! I met the author and she is so wonderful! UPDATE::: The author of this series just announced that this book will be coming out at the very end of December. So I guess that makes this a 2015 release…yay!

Those were my top 12 most anticipated releases of 2015!

I am sure that this list will constantly be changing and growing and shrinking, but here are the books that I have been excited about perpetually for a while!

Thank you so much for checking out this post! I hope that you enjoyed it! Tell me in the comments what YOUR anticipated reads are! I would love to know!

Also thank you to everyone who has followed me and supported me in just the short amount of time that I have had this little website. It means a lot to me to have your support and welcoming. I will stop ranting now. Just…thank you!

That’s all for this time! I will have a new post up soon!

See ya!

Advertisements

One thought on “Top 12 Most Anticipated Books of 2015

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s